JF Renshaw Ltd is a subsidiary of Real Good Food Plc (“We”), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 04666282 with its registered office at 61 Stephenson Way, Wavertree, Liverpool, L13 1HN, United Kingdom.
Your information is your information and we completely understand that. We are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of all visitors to www.jfrenshaw.co.uk (“Our Site”) and people who fill in our contact form. In particular, we want to be very clear that we will never sell, rent or trade email lists with other companies, businesses or organisations.
VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
When someone visits www.jfrenshaw.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. You can find more information on how cookies are used on this website in the Cookies section below.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. The website’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Cookies are very useful because they enable us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our website according to your individual interests.
- recognise the device you’re using
- recognise you when you return to our site.
How long are cookies stored for?
Persistent cookies – these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie or until the user manually deletes them. They are activated each time the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies – these cookies allow us to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily and once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in any forms on www.jfrenshaw.co.uk. This includes information provided at the time of submitting a contact form or requesting further services. We may also ask you for additional information if you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, device operating system and browser usage.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Real Good Food Plc or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes, like our e-newsletter. We will always inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by leaving the relevant check box blank on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise your right at any time by contacting us at CustomerCare@jfrenshaw.co.uk
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. For all enquiries please email our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com